CHÂTEAU DE LA TOUR
Clos de Vougeot Grand cru Vieilles Vignes
About this winery
The 6 hectare estate is located on the premises of Château du Clos de Vougeot, which was established in 1890. It is the clos’ largest owner and the only estate to vinify and age its wines within its walls. The estate bottling started in the 1930’s, but the quality of the wine had decreased substantially in the 1970’s and at the beginning of the 1980’s, until the young François Labet took over the reins of the family estate in 1986. He then hired Guy Accad, who produced remarkable...